Who Are You When You Are Not Judging Yourself?
As I was getting ready this morning, I looked in the mirror and asked myself, “Who are you when you are not judging yourself?”
The instant responses that came were:
- I am a better student and teacher. I am open to receive and can share my knowledge and offer advice from a neutral perspective
- I have the ability to embrace and accept transformation in myself and others
- My intuition is stronger
- I am good to myself
- I trust the answers that I receive when I pray for guidance
- I am compassionate towards others
- I understand that when there is a bad day, it is not the end
- I remember my Divine origins
- I am open to new experiences
- I am patient with myself
- I readily receive and radiate love
- I am fearless
Who are you?